The cse1521 Operator Sewing Chair is the perfect seat for long hours of industrial sewing. The durability is remarkable. You can expect this to last at least the lifetime of the machine it's positioned with. Sewing machine operator chairs can come in many fancy forms and sizes, but this classic meets all the basic ergonomic needs of industrial production lines.
Seat - Ergonomically contoured 4-way curve with waterfall seat front, 19” wide x 18” deep x 2 ½” thick with 2” high-density polyurethane foam and ½” thick 7 ply furniture grade plywood.
Back - Upholstered 17” wide x 10 1/2” high with lumbar support and protective textured back panel
Mechanism - Black powder coated. Back support 1 ¼” wide ½” thick oval tube steel shaft. Quick-release lever for easy back height adjustment. One-touch lever for free-flow or locking back adjustment. Pneumatic height adjustment.
Base - 24” diameter, five-leg one-piece fiberglass reinforced base with steel reinforced hub.
Glides - Non-marring, 1-inch bell-shaped glides suitable for use on hard floors.
Overall Height Adjustments - Seat - 16” to 21”
- fully clothed comfy backrest.
- The use of footers makes it simple to work properly and safely. When pressing a sewing foot pedal, the footers prevent the operator from slipping. ROLLING CASTERS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- The sewing chair allows user to control their comfort level.
- With three adjustable features to fit your seating preferences, you can work with confidence and reduce strain.
- Chair weight limit: 300lbs