Includes head, table, and stand
- Needle: 135 X 17 - Single needle, unison-feed, lockstitch with double capacity hook
- Intended for use with leather and other heavyweight products
- Large needle bar stroke
- Higher presser foot lift
- Newly adopted double-tension mechanism
- When the thread is caught in the hook, the safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the machine from being damaged
- Excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness
- Rectangular feeding motion for consistent feeding of materials of all thicknesses without stitch gathering
- 2,500 stitches per minute maximum
- 9mm maximum stitch length
- 16mm presser foot maximum (by knee)
Leather Sewing Machine
One of the most capable Juki walking foot machines available at a lower price point. It is designed for stitching such products as:
- wallets and leather goods
- furniture upholstery
- camping trailer covers
- travel ware accessories
- sports and camping equipment
- outdoor clothing
- canvas shoes
- orthopedic appliances, etc.
After reading several reviews online, we notice that the only real complaint about this machine comes from unassembled deliveries. Most issues that arise from customers assembling their machines could easily be avoided by having the DNU1541S assembled by our capable and professional staff. Outside of that, buyers are more than happy with the performance of the walking foot machine. It has been described as a "tank" and for good reason. This Industrial Juki walking foot is more than ready to stitch multiple layers of material without slipping, all day, every day, for many years to come. This machine is ideal for sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as:
- and various coated and laminated products
Sewing Capabilities and Feed Performance
This machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness with its larger needlebar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism. The presser foot and walking foot alternating vertical movements have a maximum 6.5mm. Even when material thickness changes, the alternating vertical movement ratio stays the same with the walking foot and presser foot. Combined with this feature and the new method of rectangular feed that prevents needle from fraying. It is able to sew multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering.
Safety and Speed
The safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the machine from being damaged when thread gets caught in the hook or any other sewing issues arise. All this is important because of increased sewing speeds. The high speed maximum is 2,500 rpms for both the DNU-1541 and the 1541S.
Operability and Maintainability
Use the stich dial to easily adjust the stitch length. This new version provides a clear vantage point to see all around the needle. The bobbin thread winder is located on the front of the arm. And for ease of use, there is a large handwheel. With its’ built in knee-lifter mechanism, the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter is reduced. The full-open-type top design makes adjusting works easier. Effort required to oil the machine has been reduced with a centralized oil wick in the lubricating system. And to prevent oil from scattering, a walking foot mechanism is built into the machine arm.
Contact CUTSEW if you have additional questions about ability and use.
- Sewing Machine Brand: Juki
- Sewing Machine Type: Walking Foot|Single Needle