*** On-line Special Only ***
Juki DDL8700 Single needle sewing machine completely set-up, sewn off, and READY for use upon arrival.
- *TYPICALLY SHIPS OUT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS*
- 110-volt dial-in servo motor included
- Up to 5500 stitches per minute
- Single-needle Lockstitch
- Maximum foot lift: 13 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5 mm
- Minimum stitches: 6 stitches per inch at longest stitch length setting.
- Needles: 9-18 DBX1 (16x231) up to size 19
- Sewing Speed max. 5,500 rpm
- Stitch Length max. 5 mm
- Presser Foot Lift by hand, max. 5.5 mm; by knee, max. 13 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke 30.7 mm
- Hook auto-lubricating full rotary hook
More about shipping - Since we ship all over, we do not have our own trucks. We always hire trucking companies who will deliver it to you based on your needs. For example; home delivers require a different type of truck that has a gate that can lower to the ground from about 4 feet in the air. These vehicles cost extra, and shipping companies always charge more for residential deliveries. This is the standard for large equipment delivery.
About Order Options
Pick - Up
If you are going to pick up the machine from our Atlanta location, please select the following options:
- LIFTGATE, select - Loading Dock
- RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL, select - Commercial
- FREIGHT or PICK UP, select - I Will Pick Up
- VOLTAGE, select - 110, unless you have a specialized setup
If you are going to have the machine delivered read the following descriptions to properly select your options.
- RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL, means House or Business. Freight companies must know this information.
- FREIGHT or PICK UP, select - Freight
- LIFTGATE, what you select here depends on if your business has an elevated loading dock. Trucks are several feet in the air, and must either have a loading dock - OR - the freight company must bring a truck that has a platform that lifts your sewing machine down to the ground from the elevated truckbed. The device is called a liftgate. Obviously, if this is being delivered to your home, you will need the liftgate option.
- VOLTAGE, select - 110, unless you have a specialized set up
More About the JUKI DDL8700
Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty.
The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology. Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material. The machine inherits the desirable features, such as highspeed stitching performance 5,500sti/min, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines.
Maintainability was improved.
Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as the incorporation of an eccentric pin that is used to adjust the feed dog. In addition, the machine is provided with a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface.
Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn.
By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.
The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability.
By providing a presser foot with a higher lift(13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as a guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased.
- Sewing Machine Brand: Juki
- Sewing Machine Type: Single Needle|Lockstitch