- A trusted, proven, reliable, and medically endorsed ergonomic solution for stand-up sewing operations.
- Greatly promotes human performance efficiency in a sewing operation.
- Designed to reduce stress of standing by 50%.
- Alternating legs to sew promotes a healthy rhythmic posture, proper circulation, comfort, and necessary relief from fatigue and strain on muscles, joints, tendons and the lower back region.
- Pedals allow sewing operators multiple combinations in stance and posture further enhancing their freedom of movement, balance and body positioning in relation to the sewing machine.
- Reduces the effort, fatigue level, movement and workload.
- Therapeutic base includes closed cell form w/compression deflection and shock attenuation properties.
- Compatible with sewing machines of all makes and models (including clutch machines).
- 2 Year Warranty
HEIGHT: From floor to foot surface 1"
WEIGHT: 18 lbs.
STANDING SURFACE: 16" X 22.75"
LENGTH OF BASE: 28"
WIDTH OF BASE: 30"